6 Easy Homemade Holiday Food Gifts

6 Easy Homemade Holiday Food Gifts

These are fun to make and people love getting these for a present!

July 4th VW Beetle Cars, Stars and Flag Cookies

July4-Cars-StarsCookies

Chocolate Dipped Pretzels

chocolate-dipped-pretzels

Just dip these in melted chocolate and then sprinkles!

Chai-Spiced Tea Loaves

chai-spiced-tea-loaves

Sweet and Sassy Nuts

Sweet-sassy-mixed-nuts

Curried Lentil Soup

curried-lentil-soup

Cookie Jigsaw

cookie-jigsaw-recipe

Posted in Christmas, Gifts
Tags: , , , ,
22 comments on “6 Easy Homemade Holiday Food Gifts
  1. I told my kids we’d play after I found what I needed. Damnit.

2. Amber Ludwig says:

Those chai tea loaves would pair great with some gourmet coffee!! What a perfect little gift!!

3. kathy downey says:

I love the puzzle idea,so creative.Thanks for sharing all these recipes i cant wait to try some of them !

4. Wanda Tracey says:

Thanks for tall the great recipe ideas!I think the cookies jigsaw look amazing!

5. Cheri Oggy says:

I love the puzzle idea; it looks adorable.

6. denise low says:

Thank you for the tips. They all look delicious.

7. These are great recipes. They would make nice gifts for friends.

8. I love the recipes. They would make great holiday gifts for friends. But I think I will make the chocolate covered pretzels for my daughters. They love pretzels.

9. I love the recipes. They would make great gifts. But I think I will make the chocolate covered pretzels for my daughters. They love pretzels.

10. Edward says:

Love these recipes, I’m always looking for all kinds of ideas. For the holidays I make traditional treats. The cookies I make are mostly made from recipes that have been passed down.

11. lisa says:

Thanks for the recipe ideas. I love sweet and salty. I have to make the chocolate covered pretzels.

12. Pamela Gurganus says:

I love these gift ideas! I really enjoy making homemade gifts for people. Thank you for sharing this.

13. rochelle haynes says:

Looking good like to try these
    great for christmas

14. Holly Thomas says:

I love chocolate dipped pretzels.

15. Sarh S says:

The Cookies Jigsaw looks awesome!! Would love to make that this Christmas w/the kiddos.

16. Cheri Oggy says:

I have saved these recipes; they look so good!!

17. Dale Hunsberger says:

Thank you for sharing these! I’m on disability and money is tight so I’m always looking for great treats to give as gifts.

18. Holly E says:

The Chai-Spiced Tea Loaves look so tasty! I love anything Chai-flavored.

19. All of these recipes look yummy and they would make thoughtful gifts. I love to give handmade gifts to friends and family during the holidays, and I am always doing a lot of baking.