Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Ritz Crackers – With Hearts
You can also dip these in white chocolate. Put hearts on them for Valentine’s Day!
Chocolate Coated Peanut Butter Ritz Crackers
- 40 Ritz Crackers
- 1 C Peanut Butter
- 1/4 C Sugar
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 - 1 C Red Icing
- Mix Peanut Butter and Sugar
- Spread on half of Crackers
- Make Cracker Sandwiches
- Melt the Milk Chocolate Chips in a double boiler (or microwave)
- Dip each \"sandwich\" into the chocolate
- Pipe on red hearts
More Recipes at the top of this page.
My story is also here about loving addicts, recipes, and crafts.
Latest posts by momndaughters (see all)
- Cheese & Salsa Chicken Tenders Recipe - 05/24/2015
- Super Dad! Father’s Day Giveaway – 3 Winners - 05/24/2015
- Up To 70% Off Justice and 50% OFF At Schoola Right Now - 05/22/2015