13 Flares 13 Flares ×
Bisquits With Chocolate and A Kiss Surprise #Recipe
These bisquits have chocolate gravy over them and a kiss surprise inside!
This gravy turned out better than any gravy I’ve ever made! They are just so delicious! It’s so smooth and chocolatey! You could use this over a lot of things! Just make sure to stir it constantly, until done.
As you can see when you bite into it, the chocolate kiss is slightly melted and is just so good with the bisquit taste!
Chocolate Bisquits With A Kiss Surprise
Cooks in Serves 20
- 2 (10) Ea. Pillsbury Bisquits
- 20 - 40 Hershey Kisses (Depending on how many you want inside)
- 1 C Sugar
- 3 1/2 Tablesp. Cocoa Powder
- 3 Tablesp. Flour
- 1 teasp Cinnamon (Optional)
- 1 1/2 C 1% Milk or whatever milk you have
- 1 1/2 Tablesp Butter
- Take a bisquit and spread it open on your baking sheet
- Add 1 or 2 Kisses (I used 2)
- Close bisquit up over them
- Bake according to Package directions
- While they\'re baking, make gravy:
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl making sure there\'s no lumps
- Melt the butter in a skillet
- Once melted, add dry ingredients and stir constantly until thick
- I cooked mine about 15 mins.
- That\'s it! Put a bisquit on a plate and cover in gravy.