Cardboard Tube Shamrock Creatures – Printable
Aren’t these Cardboard Tube Shamrock Creatures adorable?
Not only are these one of the best St.Patrick’s Day activities for kids that I found, they’re also a really clever way to make crafts from recycled materials. So gather some finished toilet paper rolls and start your crafting!
Thanks to SweetandLovelyCrafts for this!
Decorative tape or strips of colored paper
Paint and paint brush
1) Cover the toilet paper roll with white paper.
2) Decorate with green masking tape (you can buy green electrical tape at the dollar store).
3) Using green foam (or construction paper) cut out a shamrock.
4) Glue eyes onto the shamrock.
5) Tape the shamrock onto the toilet paper roll.
6) Cut a strip on construction paper and fold it like an accordion, glue it to the side of the roll.
Just click the Print button at the top, left.