Rustic Shamrock Wreath – Printable
The subtle style of this gorgeous, Rustic Shamrock Wreath will add just the right amount of festivity to your front door this holiday season.
Thanks to AtopSerenityHill for this craft!
Hot glue gun
Light colored pencils
1) Paint the primed canvas with a bunch of different green acrylic paints, using beige for highlights.
2) While you wait for the paint to dry, cut burlap into 1”x6” strips and tie them onto the grapevine wreath.
Note: Make sure you add some to the sides as well as the top.
3) While the paint dries, create paper templates for your shamrocks. Once the paint is dry, use your
templates to draw the shamrocks onto the canvas. Trace the shapes with a light colored pencil so that
you can see the lines and then cut out all of your shamrocks.
4) Use your hot glue gun to attach the different sizes of canvas to the wreath, tucking the shamrocks in amongst the burlap ties.
5) Cut a few 5” pieces of cord, bend them into loops and then glue them into the wreath.
6) Add gold acrylic highlights to your shamrocks to finish off the wreath.
Note: If you use a small amount of glue to connect the shamrocks, you could pop them off after the holiday and replace them with Easter eggs.
Print these instructions with the top, left button!
Affiliate Links are in some posts.