Energy Oatmeal Clusters
These are great for breakfast. Just pick some up and take them with you!
They’re healthy and easy to make.
I saw this on The Chew on TV and I just had to try them. They really are good. I love how quick it is to make them and that you can just pick up your breakfast and go out the door. Some days we just have to do that.
Adults and kids will like these Energy Oatmeal Clusters. Breakfast is an important meal and these are perfect for it. Compared to all those sugar cereals, these are really healthy!
You can make them the night before and not have to do anything in the morning, except get them out of the refrigerator and get going! These are amazing for me, because mornings are always a rush!
Instead of chocolate chips, you could use carob chips and share them with your dog!
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips (Optional) or Carob Chips (and share with your dogs!)
- ⅔ cup Coconut Flakes (unsweetened)
- ½ cup Peanut Butter
- ⅓ cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- ¼ teaspoon Salt
- In a large bowl, mix together the Oats, Chocolate Chips, and Coconut.
- Add the Peanut Butter, Honey, Vanilla, Salt
- Mix well until evenly combined.
- Chill in the refrigerator for an hour
- Then roll out balls about an inch in diameter.
- Store in an airtight container.