Stop Bullying – Posts

Stop Bullying – Posts #TheDodo

All of my bullying posts are listed here. Let’s see what we can do to stop bullying.

Feel free to share any of these, the more that read about this, the better.

family-bullying-pic

I sure hope these posts help you and others who get bullied. It’s just the worst thing! I can’t believe kids commit suicide because other kids say mean things to them! We all need to help kids!

Kids Will Be Bullied At Some Point – Digital Avengers Cyberbullying Campaign

Bullying – How To Help Your Child

Privacy vs. Safety – Teenage Online Safety

#Bullying Series – Parents on Ellen – Their Son Committed Suicide

#Bullying Series – An Animated Video Poem Written By A Victim

IndieFlix Featuring “Finding Kind” #BullyingSeries

#BullyingSeries Paris Jackson Hospitalized After Suicide Attempt

Were You Bullied As A Kid? I Was

Posted in Bullying
Tags: , ,
25 comments on “Stop Bullying – Posts
  1. Darlene W says:

my mom who is 78 has been bullied by other seniors in her senior apt building. It just ridiculous

• Darlene W

OMG! That is just so awful! My mom was in a senior home once, and the damn nurse that worked there was giving her meds inside applesauce. She kept almost throwing up and choking. She kept giving it to her in front of me like that! I just had a fit! I reported her to the owner. You should maybe move her? Or go to the boss and tell on them!!

Jody

2. Jodi Hunter says:

Thanks for shining a light on this problem, too little gets said about it.

3. Gabrielle says:

I am so glad to see you focusing on bullying here. It’s a terrible thing, and tragically, it is something not every child lives to surmount.

4. Carolann Leibenguth says:

One of the main reasons I love your blog is because you deal with real issues not just a lot of fluff. Through you sharing your experience, strength, and hope you help educate the public and give those that suffer hope. Thank you and have a Happy Thanksgiving.

• Carolann,
      Thank you so much for saying this! I’m always hoping I help people. You’re the first one to say something like this. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving! And Christmas! Thank you!
      Jody

5. Jodi Hunter says:

This is a wonderful post, we need more attention brought to bullying, especially online bullying, it is awful.

6. Kristin K says:

I was bullied as a child in elementary school. I had “friends” that would decide on their own, to give me the “silent treatment” for weeks at a time, for no reason. I cried a lot during those years! I felt rejected, no good, and worthless! It is not a good feeling, and I hope that no child ever feels this way!!!

• Kristin,

I’m sorry to hear that. I was bullied in school too. I know what it’s like. It just hurts so bad! I wish it would all just stop! Thanks for sharing!
      Jody

7. rachel cartucci says:

I hope this campaign really helps and causes children to think before they act. I had a couple of bullies at my school….it wasn’t easy to face every day.

8. Great information
    Laurali Graham recently posted..WEDGiTS Imagination SetMy Profile

9. Kristin Knudsen says:

I was bullied as a child. I thought that I had friends…good friends…but, one day they decided together that they wanted nothing to do with me. They called it the “silent treatment”. I had no one to speak to…and became very depressed. The other kids followed along with my “supposed” friends. When I graduated, I vowed to go to a school where none of the kids from my elementary school were going to. And, there I met some new friends. But, I will never forget!

10. belinda bell says:

the world would be a better place without on the bullying

11. Jennifer Heintz says:

Bullying is such a nasty problem ,and takes so many new forms as technology advances. My daughter was a victim of this many years ago, before FB and Twitter, and it affected her so deeply that even today her self esteem is not what it should be. I can’t imagine some of the trauma being faced by teens today. Thank you taking the time to link up the posts.

12. Marnie G (Derrick Todd) says:

Great posts (all of them related to bullying). I wish they would do more in schools and churches to educate kids at an earlier age. Plus I think the materials needs to be more curtailed to the child’s age and put in a perspective that they understand.

13. kathy downey says:

I am so thankful for the campaigns to help stop bullying,it has to STOP

14. Eva Mitton-Urban says:

What values we instill in our kids in what we will get out. I have a 10 year old son, Evan, and I teach him to respect everyone. Bullying is not acceptable – most important I have found is that I let him know nightly that he can talk to Mom/Dad about anything – keep the communication lines open and secondly LISTEN TO YOUR CHILDREN.

Eva Mitton-Urban

15. amy tebow says:

bullying has always been around but sure think its worse now! I am thankful for campaigns to help stop

16. amy tolley says:

bulling is terrible now a days kids bully you for all sorts of reasons and it make going to school for some kids a terrible experience bulliers should get harsh punishment for bulliying others it cause some terrible out comes such as suicide…thanks for sharing this post

17. Aaron says:

I was bullied as a young kid for my race. It sucks. We need to end bullying.

18. Jenn Crawford-Lierman says:

There is way too much bullying in schools today!! Something has to stop!

19. Tina F says:

It is so sad the amount of bullying that goes on I had to pull my daughter out of High School and finish from home from the mount of bullying As well my special needs son has been bullies Terrible how this happens so often and then what happens to some from a result of the bullying 🙁

20. commenting for my entry thank you