Beets Vegetable Chips Recipe – Weight Loss Journey
I love these! And since I’m on a weight loss journey, they’re good for me.
They’re very simple to make and really do taste good!
From what I can figure out, there’s about 100 calories per 1/2 Cup.
Beets Vegetable Chips - Weight Loss Journey
Author: Mom 'N Daughter Savings
These Beet Chips are delicious! And they're low in calories so good to eat on my weight loss journey. It's 1/18, I've lost 6 lbs. so far. That's in two weeks.
- 3 Medium Beets
- 3 teaspoons Olive Oil (Or vegetable oil)
- Sea Salt (To taste)
- ½ teaspoon of spice of your choice - Garlic, Cummin, Ginger, Pepper or Curry
- I added a little Flaxseed Oil on the beets
- Preheat Oven to 300
- Grease cookie sheet
- Place Parchment Paper on sheet
- Use a Pastry Brush to coat Parchment Paper with some of the oil
- Slice Beets ⅛" thick - Comes out to 1½ - 2 Cups of chips
- Brush Beets with remaining oil, including Flaxseed Oil
- Sprinkle with Sea Salt and Your Spice Choice
- Bake 20-30 minutes, turning the pan every 7-10 mins.
- Bake until they start to brown along the edges.
I hope you enjoy these as much as I do! Potato chips have always been something I love to eat! So now I can still have them by making these. I want to try this recipe with other vegetables next time.
Do you have any weight loss tips for me? Are you also on this journey? Don’t miss my other recipes, there are good ones. There’s a button to get to all of them in the sidebar.
Thank you for stopping by! I really appreciate it! Good luck if you’re on this same journey!