Sweet and Sour Meatballs – #Appetizers – Think #GameDay
This recipe is from my mom’s recipe box. She was the best cook! The ingredients will surprise you, but believe me, they are so good!
Sweet and Sour Meatballs #Appetizers
- 1 LB Hamburger
- 1/2 small Onion (finely diced)
- 1 Egg
- Salt & Pepper
- Finely chopped Bread Crumbs or Crackers
- 1/8 Cup of Milk
- 1 T Worchestershire Sauce
- 1 Bottle of Chili Sauce
- 1 Jar of Cherry or Grape Jelly
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT Chili and Jelly and shape into balls
- Place on Cookie Sheet
- Bake at 350 for 15 Minutes
- Put meatballs, chili sauce and jelly in Crockpot
- Cook 1-2 Hours
There’s more recipes at the top of this page!
My story is also here about loving addicts, recipes, and crafts.
Latest posts by momndaughters (see all)
- Cheese & Salsa Chicken Tenders Recipe - 05/24/2015
- Super Dad! Father’s Day Giveaway – 3 Winners - 05/24/2015
- Up To 70% Off Justice and 50% OFF At Schoola Right Now - 05/22/2015