Healthy Pork Chop Rice and Broccoli #Recipe

Please follow and like us:

Healthy Pork Chop Rice and Broccoli #Recipe

I made up this recipe tonight.

It turned out really good!

recipe-pork-rice-broccoli

I had some uncooked pork chops left over from last night. So I went in the kitchen and started looking around the pantry. And that’s when I decided to make this casserole.

Do you ever do that? Just look around and make up a recipe with what you have? I made it kind of healthy with the spices and all and low fat cheese. I’m counting calories but this one is sort of hard for me to figure out. But with no fat pork and low fat ingredients, I figure it’s ok.

4.3 from 3 reviews
Healthy Pork Chop Rice and Broccoli #Recipe

Author:
Recipe type: Dinner
Prep time:
Cook time:
Total time:
This has some healthy ingredients and tastes really good!
Ingredients
  • 4 Cut Up No Bones Pork Chops
  • Knorrs Broccoli Rice (Or any you want)
  • Low Fat Cheddar Cheese
  3. Add the Rice
  4. Sprinkle the spices all over, except Flaxseed Oil
  5. Then add the pork chops
  6. Sprinkle the Flaxseed Oil on the meat
  7. Add the cheese
  8. Bake at 350 for 35-40 minutes

I sure hope you enjoy this as much as we did! I don’t have any left over this time! Oh, we had biscuits with it too. We just like those, although I don’t eat them now that I’m trying to lose weight.

I’ve actually been losing 3 lbs. a week, a total of 9 in three weeks. So what I’m eating is working. And of course exercising. My weight loss recipes are at the top of this page, if interested.

Thanks so much for stopping by! Leave me any comments, please.

signature-new

Posted in Healthy, recipe
Tags: , , , , ,
8 comments on “Healthy Pork Chop Rice and Broccoli #Recipe
  1. Deborah D says:

This looks so good. I love all the ingredients ans I am going to make this.

2. Sandra Watts says:

Yummy good recipe. I actually rarely have pork chops but after seeing this I am gonna get some.

3. carissa joslyn says:

This looks really good and like something I would actually enjoy eating. I’m currently trying to loose 25lbs so my boyfriend and I can try for a baby (I have health issues and can’t weigh over a certain amount) I’ll have to add this to my foods!

4. M.Clark says:

This looks delicious and judging by the ingredients I’d say it’s pretty healthy. I would use chicken in place of the pork and chicken or vegetable broth in place of the beef broth. Thank you for sharing this recipe.

5. this looks delicious. I may be trying it this week

6. Marti Tabora says:

This recipe sounds delicious. We love making recipes with rice because we love it and because it’s so reasonable and goes a long way.

7. Patty G says:

It does look healthy! Thank you for this recipe! 🙂

8. Shannon says:

This sounds like a great recipe, thank you for sharing with us.