Oreo Chocolate Cream Cheese Football Cookies
These are really good! Everyone should like them! And they’re just perfect for Game Day!
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (15.25 oz.) OREO Chocolate Creme Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 1 Tbsp. white decorating icing
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-inch) football shapes. Freeze 10 min. Dip in melted chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Use icing to draw laces on footballs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.