Oreo Chocolate Cream Cheese Football Cookies
These are really good! Everyone should like them! And they’re just perfect for Game Day!
- 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 pkg. (15.25 oz.) OREO Chocolate Creme Cookies, finely crushed
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER\'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- 1 Tbsp. white decorating icing
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until well blended.
- Shape into 40 (1-inch) football shapes.
- Freeze 10 min.
- Dip in melted chocolate;
- Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Use icing to draw laces on footballs.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
My story is also here about loving addicts, recipes, and crafts.
Latest posts by momndaughters (see all)
- Cheese & Salsa Chicken Tenders Recipe - 05/24/2015
- Super Dad! Father’s Day Giveaway – 3 Winners - 05/24/2015
- Up To 70% Off Justice and 50% OFF At Schoola Right Now - 05/22/2015