Cotton Candy Fudge with Truvia Tastes Heavenly!
Bring the taste of the county fair into your living room! As a kid, I always had to get cotton candy at the county fair. It was my favorite. What was yours?
I’ve had the Duncan Hines Frosting Creations, cotton candy flavor, for a while. So when I saw this recipe I knew I had to try it. Recipe adapted from: Hoosier Homemade.
I just got a new video camera so I wanted to try it out. This video is just the final product. The pink looks a little like purple, but it’s pink. I used the red food coloring.
When you get to the part of the recipe where you’re cooking on the stove, be sure to stir the entire time. It will burn easy. It’s also important to keep it on the burner, boiling for the whole five minutes.
Cotton Candy Fudge with Truvia Tastes Heavenly
Author: Mom 'N Daughter Savings
This Cotton Candy Fudge with Truvia tastes amazing. You think you're eating soft cotton candy! And it's low-fat with Truvia.
- 1 (7 oz) Marshmallow Fluff
- 2½ C White Chocolate Chips
- ¾ C Butter, Unsalted
- ½ C Truvia Baking Blend
- ¾ C Heavy Whipping Cream
- Pinch of Salt
- 1 packet Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Cotton Candy Flavor
- Prepare 2 9 in. square pans with parchment or wax paper
- In a large mixing bowl, add marshmallow fluff and white chocolate chips
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, Truvia Baking Blend, heavy cream and salt
- Bring this to a boil, stirring constantly and boil for 5 minutes, stir the entire time
- Remove from heat, whisk in Cotton Candy flavor packet until mixture is smooth
- Carefully pour into large mixing bowl and beat until smooth
- Divide mixture into the 2 pans and and add pink food coloring to one, I added a little blue to the other one also
- Place in fridge to set at least 2 hours or overnight
- Cut into small squares to serve
I hope you and your family enjoy this! Thank you for stopping by! I really appreciate you! Please leave a comment with any suggestions or comments.